19 Year Old

siberianfan

I will be travelling just me and my 19 year old daughter on the Pearl. I'm looking at the unlimited beverage plan for the free add on. What will my daughter end up with as the second person in the cabin? Will she have the soda plan or will she be able to order non-alcoholic versions?

Also, are all the adult areas 18 and over, or are some on them 21 and over?

I will be travelling just me and my 19 year old daughter on the Pearl. I'm looking at the unlimited beverage plan for the free add on. What will my daughter end up with as the second person in the cabin? Will she have the soda plan or will she be able to order non-alcoholic versions?

Also, are all the adult areas 18 and over, or are some on them 21 and over?

She will get the soda package free and then you can sign a waiver to allow her to drink beer and wine on the ship.

On my recent cruise everything was 18+ but that was in Europe.

HTH :)

My daughter is 20 and she got a soda sticker. She was not be able to order non alcoholic versions of the alcoholic drink. She could only order the drinks included in the soda plan. This was on the Jade in Europe where they don't need to sign a waiver because they are legal to drink. You can sign a waiver for her to drink beer and wine on the Pearl but her soda sticker will not be covering the cost of any drink not on the soda plan. They are very sticky on this subject and Highly doubt they will budge.

Some friends my daughters met had the UBP, one of the kids turned 21 while on the cruise. He was not allowed to change to the UBP sticker despite having the UBP as part of the promo he booked. I know his friends were giving him drinks from their unlimited package but the servers caught on very quickly and told them if they saw it happen again the UBP would be removed and all would be getting a hefty bar tab.

A benefit in your case is that now that they charge the tips, your charge for tips will be much less on the soda package than the UBP.

Edited by littlelulu01