Morning coffee

ULCajunCruiser

I am generally an early riser, DW is not. I like to go for a walk and stretch my legs once I'm up.

I know that I'm not supposed to bring my own coffee cup or thermos. I also know that room service will bring me some. But my problem is I wouldn't want to hang around waiting on them, and even worse, I wouldn't want them to show up while I wasn't there and wake the wife.

So my question is there somewhere I can pick up a carafe of coffee to bring back to my room so I can enjoy 2 or 3 cups on my balcony???

Order a pot of coffee from room service on embarkation day afternoon, and then keep the thermal carafe in your cabin to reuse during the cruise. You can take it to Lido and fill it there each morning, and then return to your cabin to enjoy it on the balcony. Just be sure to tell your cabin steward to not remove it. That would keep you from having to pack a thermos in your luggage.

Hope you have a great cruise and enjoy those peaceful balcony mornings. :-)

Order a pot of coffee from room service on embarkation day afternoon, and then keep the thermal carafe in your cabin to reuse during the cruise. You can take it to Lido and fill it there each morning, and then return to your cabin to enjoy it on the balcony. Just be sure to tell your cabin steward to not remove it. That would keep you from having to pack a thermos in your luggage.

Hope you have a great cruise and enjoy those peaceful balcony mornings. :-)

Always bring sticky notes...great for labeling all the stuff you don't want removed from your cabin or the stuff you may need from the stewards. I have kept the carafes and some of the stewards have actually replaced my used one with a fresh clean one....