P&O sale???

tamora

There's only on way to find out!

We're thinking of Cunard ..any advice out there?

Very similar to others, but the perk I like from Cunard is the free internet minutes, from 2 hours upto several hours free.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P&O don't seem to change prices that much to be honest.

Nothing like as much as Royal Caribbean whose prices change virtually hourly with a number of confusing and mind numbing alleged offers running at the same time, amazing if anyone can follow their prices !!!!!!

We found if booking with royal caribbean use a U.S. Travel agent, they will give price drops once booked, they give more offers and the deposit is refundable so cancelling and rebooking is easy.

Edited by Jason12

Very similar to others, but the perk I like from Cunard is the free internet minutes, from 2 hours upto several hours free.

I usually book direct with P&O because there isn't much in the pricing difference of an agent, however I've booked a 24 nights next year with Iglu Cruises because they gave be a good discount plus 2 hours free internet. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick [emoji102]

I usually book direct with P&O because there isn't much in the pricing difference of an agent, however I've booked a 24 nights next year with Iglu Cruises because they gave be a good discount plus 2 hours free internet. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick [emoji102]

We use a TA and get 7% discount on the P&O price..

Hi Jenny, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you get an upgrade, I would imagine when they allocate the saver cabins once the final payment date has passed they do that on a price paid basis and early saver would be prioritised over late saver. I think they would try to do this to avoid very unhappy people who might take their business elsewhere, maybe your email will have helped your case, remember they will issue a standard response but that doesn't mean they won't do something if they can. Maybe I'm being too positive, only time will tell. I know they are quite strategic when they look at allocation and price reduction so 'lady luck' may be on your side. Please let us know whether they take such an approach or if they go for the 'money grabbing' option - we all await the result of your experience with interest. Florry x

Hello again Florry.....well we had our cabin allocation today ...an outside on D Deck....nothing special but in theory of course an upgrade from the inside cabin we booked. No extra on board spends and still the niggle that we could today buy a balcony for £500 less than what we paid for an inside .......so we will make it a rule to only book 8 weeks or less before departure.

We will now concentrate on having a good cruise and hope there are not any passengers bragging about how cheap they got their cruise...perhaps I ought to wear ear plugs all day!!!! :D

Hello again Florry.....well we had our cabin allocation today ...an outside on D Deck....nothing special but in theory of course an upgrade from the inside cabin we booked. No extra on board spends and still the niggle that we could today buy a balcony for £500 less than what we paid for an inside .......so we will make it a rule to only book 8 weeks or less before departure.

We will now concentrate on having a good cruise and hope there are not any passengers bragging about how cheap they got their cruise...perhaps I ought to wear ear plugs all day!!!! :D

Have a lovely trip and take some satisfaction that you 'outed' the early saver as a rip off [emoji6] I wouldn't book one now either, just select or late saver depending on the cruise, how much I want to go and how quickly I think it will sell out. To be honest most people don't discuss price so hopefully you won't need those earplugs. I've paid over the odds before but also had some great deals so it does even out in the end x