San Pedro Pier Hotels

Arlenedow

The only one I know of is the San Pedro Hilton, although I think it has changed names recently. We stayed there last year but unless you plan to rent a car I would not recommend it, there is absolutely nothing around that area whatsoever to walk to or to see. Best to get a hotel in Long Beach, lots more choices there. Best of Luck!

Sun Princess March 30th, 2004
Tahitian October 14th,2004

We also stayed at San Pedro Hilton which I think is now called the Marina Hotel.

It was a nice, clean hotel but as Toto said - there is nothing in the area to walk to. The hotel would take you anywhere within a 5 mile radiance for shopping and restaurants. They also took us to the pier to catch our ship.

Also in San Pedro near the pier with shuttle service are the Sheraton and the Best Western. They are both within walking distance of restaurants, local shops and the Los Angeles Maritime Museum.

Andrea

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2003;8;23;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]
Star Princess - 08/23/03 - Alaska

Archived