Asdod excursions

Do it☺ I can't say enough good things about GTI. It's so much more enjoyable on a minibus with 14 than a busload of 50. We've done 3 different tours with them and all were excellent. When we hit traffic on the way into Jerusalem, our driver did a U turn and went through side roads to enter Jerusalem a different way while the ship coaches were stuck in traffic for some time.The guide had the minibus stop directly outside the Garden of Gethsemane so we didn't have to trek from the carpark, and similarly, picked us up outside the Jaffa Gate after our tour of Jerusalem

I totally agree - IGT were really good. Our guide was so knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. We did the Jerusalem and Bethlehem trip and the small bus was able to get into the towns, so less walking which was great for a couple of elderly ladies on our bus.

I totally agree - IGT were really good. Our guide was so knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. We did the Jerusalem and Bethlehem trip and the small bus was able to get into the towns, so less walking which was great for a couple of elderly ladies on our bus.

Thanks guys, Its much better this way. We have done this twice now in Rome and Florence you see much more as the Minibuses can get really close to the sites. Just looked on Trip Advisor for recommended Companies to make sure we were safe.

Can I ask who you used in Florence? Going in September and undecided what to do.
. We've used Rome connections and Romcabs both on trip advisor. Both absolutely brilliant . Think we saw a bit more with Romecabs, very professional and passionate about everything. They are available in Rome x Florence.

Could you advise us on what Currency to use for Israel? We have to pay for Tour in US Dollars but wandering what to use to buy a drink or lunch. Think we need 3 different currencies for this Cruise instead of just Euros or Dollars.