independence formal nights, eastern caribbean?

can't seem to get an answer or find the main dining room menus for the Independence of the Seas, Eastern Caribbean... so maybe I can get an answer to this.... what are the formal nights? Trying to decide when to eat a Chops.

Thanks tons!

Don

On 99% of the cruises, of any length, day 2 will ALWAYS be formal - it's a long standing tradition for the Captain to welcome you aboard his ship on night 2.

On a 7 day caribbean, it's traditionally night 6 for the second formal but it is sometimes night 5 depending on the itinerary.

Since Indy's last 2 nights on the eastern itinerary are sea days, makes sense to keep it on night 6.

when you say "formal", is this mandatory? ie I actually have to pack dressy clothes (I wasn't planning on it). On the days you listed below, are all the eating places formal?

On 99% of the cruises, of any length, day 2 will ALWAYS be formal - it's a long standing tradition for the Captain to welcome you aboard his ship on night 2.

On a 7 day caribbean, it's traditionally night 6 for the second formal but it is sometimes night 5 depending on the itinerary.

Since Indy's last 2 nights on the eastern itinerary are sea days, makes sense to keep it on night 6.

when you say "formal", is this mandatory? ie I actually have to pack dressy clothes (I wasn't planning on it). On the days you listed below, are all the eating places formal?

The Main Dining Room is formal. Other restaurants are casual.