Photo Packages still available?

We sail in one month and still cannot pre-purchase a photo package. I noticed the available sail dates all end around the first week of Sept. for all ships. Does anyone have information on this? I'm wondering whether Royal is changing something or perhaps that photo company lost the contract?

You could try calling the contractor, Image Photo Services in Miami at +1 305 476 3666. Their parent company office is on Grand Cayman, but in the past, I've gotten great service from their Miami team.

Hope this helps.

Alan

My cruise is only listing pictures available for the next 4 weeks, but there is the option of entering your e-mail address and they will notify you when your sailing becomes available.

Thanks for checking yours as well. I did the email thing a long time ago, but have had no response. Of course, that's probably because it still hasn't opened up for booking.

I was under the impression it could be booked approx 6 - 8 weeks from sail date. The dates that are showing have been on there for a long time, but nothing new ever shows up. I'll try the phone number tomorrow.