Snorkel Park "excursion" question

kroozbuddy

Hi all, my wife and I plan on purchasing 3 or 4 future cruise credits adding up to a pretty good amount of obc. we plan on using some for the two snorkel park "excursions" to get chairs, umbrellas, and a kayak hour. the time for this says 9:30, does anyone know from experience if you have to wait for that time and go as a group or can you just head over?? (we've been there before)

Hi all, my wife and I plan on purchasing 3 or 4 future cruise credits adding up to a pretty good amount of obc. we plan on using some for the two snorkel park "excursions" to get chairs, umbrellas, and a kayak hour. the time for this says 9:30, does anyone know from experience if you have to wait for that time and go as a group or can you just head over?? (we've been there before)

And I'm guessing you already know you will never see a OBC of several hundred dollars? As soon as you "purchase" your future cruise rewards, you will be charged $250 each and then immediately credited with $100 each. You will then have a net charge to your on board account of $150. Your "real" reward will come in the future when you use the reward for a $250 credit toward your cruise deposit and it has only cost you $150.

NCL excursions will go as a group at the stated time.