Mycruisephotos.com

Hi. Just off Anthem and bought a photo CD with credit. I have now tried in 3 separate laptops running different versions of windows and even turned off norton but every time I try to unlock it just sits there for hours and nothing happens. I put a ticket in days ago but no reply. Any suggestions???

Hi, I've done all that and when I select unlock for a few photos the files just fly from one side to the other. They say it takes seconds but had it running for 30 mins and nothing, rebooted and nothing. Logged a ticket 3 days ago but no response

Hi. Just off Anthem and bought a photo CD with credit. I have now tried in 3 separate laptops running different versions of windows and even turned off norton but every time I try to unlock it just sits there for hours and nothing happens. I put a ticket in days ago but no reply. Any suggestions???

Call the help desk back and ask them to help you right away. The tech I spoke to immediately emailed a patch file that I needed to download, my disc worked right away after that... note my experience was a year ago and your current issue could almost surely be totally different. Maybe ask them if they have any new patches to send to you for any current known issues.

Edited by Hoopster95

Was trying not to make an international call but guess it looks like I have no choice as they wont answer my ticket [emoji17]

Could this help you?

https://support.ourcruisephotos.com/support/solutions/articles/20858-photos-seem-stuck-or-partially-download

Note "Please try and download latest version of the application here". Found this on the website under "Photos seem 'stuck' or partially download"