Checking in...

mom23krzkidz

The entire party will need to check-in with the desk agent, each person will get their picture taken for their sea card. Does the entire party need to stand in line together...not necessarily. My daughter is removed by the cruise line the night before sailing from our reservation and then the morning of check-in is added back onto the reservation. This process takes time that I plan to arrive at the pier no later than 9:30am. When we sailed with my stepkids mom and her husband one stepchild was booked in our cabin. They weren't at the pier when DH and I arrived we checked everyone else in and then when she checked in they did her cabin and then went back and completed stepson's checkin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if you got the answers you wanted. Not everybody needs to STAND in line until just before the one who got the short straw gets to the check in desk. Then the rest can join them. I do that all the time--I sit in a chair until my husband gets to the desk, then join him with the cruise documents.