Ferry to restaurants

jksinc

We will be having dinner at the Waterlot Inn and Fourways Inn. Can we take a ferry from the Dockyard to somewhere near either of these restaurants and then a taxi from the ferry to the restaurant?

Thanks for your help!

It would probably be easiest to take a ferry to Hamilton, then either a Taxi to the restaurants (they are both on Middle Rd) or get on a Pink line ferry to the Belmont ferry stop and Taxi from there. The second option with the Pink Ferry is an awful lot of steps, and not as easy to get a taxi from the ferry stops.

I can't say how much a taxi from Hamilton would be. Another option would be to get on a #8 bus that will take you past the Waterlot and the Fourways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Calrissian13

There are no ferries going directly from Dockyard to this area. The best you can do by ferry is to take a Blue Route ferry to Hamilton and then a Pink Route ferry to the general area of these restaurants. Honestly I'm not sure Which Pink Route dock is closest to each...but it looks like Darrell's Wharf might be the closest to the Fourways Inn. I'm not sure you'd find any taxis waiting there. The Pink Route ferry is primarily used by commuters, not tourists.

Probably the easiest way to get to these spots using mass transit from Dockyard is via the #8 bus...but personally if I were going out to dinner at two of the fanciest restaurants in Bermuda, taking a bus wouldn't be on my radar. I'd be taking a taxi directly from Dockyard.

Edited by njhorseman