Breakaway Haven courtyard penthouse with balcony?

We are currently booked in suite 16110 on Breakaway. I have found videos of suite 15106, and 16704 on youtube but they appear to have different layouts.

15106 appears to have a sofa 2 chairs and a table by the balcony, while 16704 has the sofa and table but in place of the chairs there is what looks like a make up station.

Do they have different setups on deck 15 vs. deck 16? I looked at the breakaway spreadsheet and didn't notice any indication of different set ups.

I am also trying to find out if there are outlets on the bedside tables, like they had in the aft penthouse. I saw video of getaway suite that had them, but since the ship is newer, it might have been an addition.

Edited by keep on cruisin
added links

It's a video of 16110 on the Getaway, but it has the same layout as the video you posted of 15106 on the Breakaway. My guess is the layout will be the same as 16110 on Breakaway, and I assume the layout of 16704 is different because it is a connecting stateroom to the Deluxe Owners Suite stateroom.

Edited by justhappy

It's a video of 16110 on the Getaway, but it has the same layout as the video you posted of 15106 on the Breakaway. My guess is the layout will be the same as 16110 on Breakaway, and I assume the layout of 16704 is different because it is a connecting stateroom to the Deluxe Owners Suite stateroom.

Thank you.

To the best of my recollection, the only outlets were on the vanity. I seem to recall my husband and I having to do some swapping to recharge our devices.

Thank you. I always bring the extension cord for the CPAP anyway, but it is nice to not have to worry about tripping over it.