Juneau

webteach

Sitting on the back of the Jewel in Juneau right now. Took some cc advice and booked city tour and Mendenhall right beside the tram. Perfect. $35 each- plenty of time to do it all at the glacier. The salmon are running right now-what a sight.

The city tour was great-lots of interesting sights and facts. It was the blue bus company-no idea of the name.

Saw at least 100 whales from the ship this morning. It was well before Juneau in Stephen's Passage. Close to our wake a lot of times.

My att 3G is working well here. Husband's Verizon,also.

Sitting on the back of the Jewel in Juneau right now. Took some cc advice and booked city tour and Mendenhall right beside the tram. Perfect. $35 each- plenty of time to do it all at the glacier. The salmon are running right now-what a sight.

The city tour was great-lots of interesting sights and facts. It was the blue bus company-no idea of the name.

Saw at least 100 whales from the ship this morning. It was well before Juneau in Stephen's Passage. Close to our wake a lot of times.

My att 3G is working well here. Husband's Verizon,also.

Hi webteach, sure am gettin ansy to go. Will be on the Jewel of the Seas in Sept and can't wait, now that I read what you did. Will have to be on the watch for these tours, among other things.

Virginia