Looking for Cabin on Sold Out Cruise

dinkydee718

Please post pictures of your ability to curl up into a ball small enough to fit into a Samsonite Aero Traveller Medium suitcase and scan, sign and upload the attached waiver (just a document to say you'll only eat in the buffet on days ending in Y). Once you've done this, anchors away shipmate!

Long shot here, but does anyone know if there is a way to get tix to a sold out cruise?

Have you called NCL? If so, then there is nothing left to do except to keep checking availability online multiple times a day until very close to the departure date.

NCL isn't even listing a cruise for Aug 23, it may be a private charter.

Comes up with this for me:

New York City, New York (23 Aug d1600); Kings Wharf, Bermuda (26 Aug 0830(+2)1700); New York City, New York (30 Aug a0830)

If someone in Amsterdam can see it, maybe you can go to the UK site and book it ??? Only kidding. I would look at the web site often and call NCL directly often too. Not to many people cancel at this late date, but some times the 'close' the cruise to make sure all the GTY rooms are filled and take inventory.

Not sure why I included my email, LOL. I called NCL and they said it is sold out and they don't have any kind of wait list, so I should just keep checking their website. I would call NCL's UK number, but would they even talk to me since I am, obviously in the States?

Long shot here, but does anyone know if there is a way to get tix to a sold out cruise? Specifically, looking for one cabin for August 23 Breakaway for two people. Please email me at dgordonlaw103@gmail.com

Thanks!

Ask on their roll call to see if any of those people are cancelling or know of a cancellation.

Almost too close to cruising date to hope.

This is what is coming up on the UK site for that date.

As this sailing is too close to departure, it is unavailable for online booking. Please call 0845 201 8900 or use the buttons on this page to request a call or a quote from us.

Please note – if you are attempting to book a Fly- Cruise Package for a sailing four days or more from today, it may still be available to book as a cruise only package, if you are interested in this option please try searching again without flights.

Very often in the last week before a cruise a few rooms will open up due to cancelations. Some people have last minute medical issues or wait until the last minute to cancel hoping things will get better so they can go.

Just keep checking and keep your fingers crossed. Something might just pop up.

I just went on the fishing site and the Haven Spa Suite was available for 3,449 for that date.

I am a bit technologically challenged, so I'm not sure what you mean by fishing site, since I assume deep-sea fishermen don't have a private website for NCL! :)

Spoke to NCL UK and no availability there either. Oh well.

I am a bit technologically challenged, so I'm not sure what you mean by fishing site, since I assume deep-sea fishermen don't have a private website for NCL! :)

It is a site that we can't link to directly that records prices and price changes on daily basis for all cruises on all major cruise lines. But in this case the problem is that the data they receive might not be completely accurate what comes to availability - and as said, it only updates daily.

Edited by Demonyte

I just went on the fishing site and the Haven Spa Suite was available for 3,449 for that date.

I found a website that said they had a mini suite available on the same deck as mine. Started putting in all the personal info, decided to call customer service to see if it was legit. The rep said there were no rooms available. I decided to complete the website info, even though I figured it would be for naught. Lo and behold, it went through! I even called NCL to make sure and got a confirmation email sent directly from them that my dh and son are in fact booked into that cabin.

THANK YOU so much for the advice. My dh is sooo happy!

Sounds like a TA out there hadn't yet returned all their "bought" inventory. TA's will purchase blocks of rooms and then return them to the cruise line if not sold. NCL will in fact show sold out because they won't have access to these group purchase cabins until returned.

Happy for you!! Glad you were able to find something.

I found a website that said they had a mini suite available on the same deck as mine. Started putting in all the personal info, decided to call customer service to see if it was legit. The rep said there were no rooms available. I decided to complete the website info, even though I figured it would be for naught. Lo and behold, it went through! I even called NCL to make sure and got a confirmation email sent directly from them that my dh and son are in fact booked into that cabin.

THANK YOU so much for the advice. My dh is sooo happy!

If you were part way through the booking, you probably ended up putting a "website hold" on the cabin. At which point the phone rep wouldn't have seen it as an available cabin.

Congrats on getting it. :)

If you were part way through the booking, you probably ended up putting a "website hold" on the cabin. At which point the phone rep wouldn't have seen it as an available cabin.

Normally, I'd say, "You're right," but the website actually had three different cabins available, so the rep should have at least seen the other two. I checked this morning, (for literally no apparent reason) and the other two cabins were still available.