Guest booklet - 6th Sept Allure

Hi, I'm on the allure 6th Sept cruise. I have checked in on line and have printed my best sail pass but guest booklets aren't available yet. I'm sure they don't usually take this long. Anyone else got their booklets?

Edited by newone1960

Hi, I'm on the allure 6th Sept cruise. I have checked in on line and have printed my best sail pass but guest booklets aren't available yet. I'm sure they don't usually take this long. Anyone else got their booklets?

Ours were also delayed beyond the previously normal 49 days for a September cruise. I believe it was around 34 days for us, and it was different for other people on our cruise.

E-docs can also be held up if you have air booked through Choice Air.

Sorry, still confused, so should have my set sail pass, my luggage tags and a guest booklet all in my edocs? Three different things...what's in the guest booklet?

The e-docs come in booklet form on-line, hence the term guest booklet. Your printable luggage tags are at the very end of the Guest Booklet.