New To Boards - Have A Few ????

deepbluesee

I WILL BE ON THE GRANDEUR ON SEPT 30TH. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE MENUS, OR CAN YOU TELL ME THE THEMES FOR EACH NIGHT? ALSO, WHAT PIER WILL WE BE DOCKING AT IN COZUMEL? ARE THERE RESTAURANTS AND SHOPPING AVAILABLE RIGHT AT THE PIER. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE DOING SEPARATE EXCURSIONS AND I AM WONDERING WHERE IS AN EASY LOCATION TO MEET UP AT THE PIER WHEN WE ARE DONE? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE. GLAD TO BE JOINING CRUISE CRITIC. :)

I WILL BE ON THE GRANDEUR ON SEPT 30TH. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE MENUS, OR CAN YOU TELL ME THE THEMES FOR EACH NIGHT? ALSO, WHAT PIER WILL WE BE DOCKING AT IN COZUMEL? ARE THERE RESTAURANTS AND SHOPPING AVAILABLE RIGHT AT THE PIER. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE DOING SEPARATE EXCURSIONS AND I AM WONDERING WHERE IS AN EASY LOCATION TO MEET UP AT THE PIER WHEN WE ARE DONE? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE. GLAD TO BE JOINING CRUISE CRITIC. :)

A warm welcome to CC :)

You should know that typing in caps is considered "yelling" - so for future posts you may want to consider just using regular size font - ;)

I can't help you with the Western itinerary or the Grandeur, but I'm sure someone else will jump in and assist you!

Have a great cruise!

Hi there! Welcome to CC I sailed the Grandeur 2 years ago to Western Caribbean. Cozumel is my husbands favorite port. After you get off the ship you walk to the gate and outside the gate is a fenced in shopping area. They have some nice things there. There are some mexican restraunts in the area I will get back to you on those. There is a national park off hand here at work can't remember the name of it, but it is a nice place to go, also everyone says to go to Paradise Beach, most beautiful is what I hear. When we were on the Grandeur for our 7 night cruise we had 2 formal nights and the rest were casual. The Grandeur is our favorite ship so far. Oh me with only 2 cruises under my belt (tee hee) Navigator for me was too large and Las Vegasie : ). I liked the intimate feel of the Grandeur. Try the cold soups at dinner delicious. From what I am seeing on the boards and from my VAST experience most all activities are pretty much the same on all RC ships. Enjoy your cruise!

i bought a shot for myself and my bf *giggle* definately get a shot!

When we went to the C&C in Cozumel in 10/03, the shot-waitresses were definitely equal-opportunity - no sexual discrimination. My sister-in-law, brother-in-law and me all got the same "shot" treatment. And who says there isn't equal rights?

Thanks to all who have replied so far. You have been very helpful. and I must say, you have me very curious about the whole "shot" thing at Carlos and Charlies. I have never been there. I am just going to have to go there to check it out!! :p I am sure my husband thanks all of you in advance.:D

Archived