Summer of 2016 RSVP and Atlantis plans.

ProvincetownCruiser

I just got an email about an Atlantis cruise May 2016: Atlantis on Anthem of the Seas, May 21-28, 2016 from New York (actually from Bayonne, NJ).

RSVP also announced two riverboat cruises on Facebook:

• Legendary Danube River Cruise from Budapest to Nuremberg July 19-26 on the Avalon Expression.
  • European Splendor River Cruise from Nuremberg to Amsterdam July 26- August 2 on the Avalon Expression.

Edited by Boytjie

I would also recommend checking out Aquafest. it is a smaller group (about 500) let's you have the gay atmosphere without being consumed by it like on Atlantis or RSVP. While I like the all gay cruises, I like the Aquafest group better. With the others I feel like I am spending 7 days at a gay bar..LOL. But I do understand the appeal.

Where does it go, Bermuda? Bahamas?

May 21 Cape Liberty, NJ 4:00 pm

May 22 At Sea

May 23 Port Canaveral, FL 1:00 pm 11:00 pm

May 24 Nassau, Bahamas 2:00 pm 12:00 am

May 25 Coco Cay, Bahamas 8:00 am 5:00 pm

May 26 At Sea

May 27 At Sea

May 28 Cape Liberty, NJ 7:00 am

General reservations for this cruise do not open up until Aug 27th. Atlantis' alumni can request cabins prior to this date.

I just got an email about an Atlantis cruise May 2016: Atlantis on Anthem of the Seas, May 21-28, 2016 from New York (actually from Bayonne, NJ).

RSVP also announced two riverboat cruises on Facebook:

• Legendary Danube River Cruise from Budapest to Nuremberg July 19-26 on the Avalon Expression.
  • European Splendor River Cruise from Nuremberg to Amsterdam July 26- August 2 on the Avalon Expression.

Thanks for the information, on the RSVP River Boat cruises, The dates would work well for us although I think my partner would prefer a larger ship we will have to talk about it. I also got the email on the Atlantis cruise from New York it is tempting to take a cruise from New York but we have done several RSVP Caribbean cruises, so I think we would prefer a change in scenery but that ship is very interesting.

Thanks again for the information.

I would also recommend checking out Aquafest. it is a smaller group (about 500) let's you have the gay atmosphere without being consumed by it like on Atlantis or RSVP. While I like the all gay cruises, I like the Aquafest group better. With the others I feel like I am spending 7 days at a gay bar..LOL. But I do understand the appeal.

I don't think I have heard of Aquafest, do they charter a smaller ship or is it large charter group aboard a regular ship similar to Pied Piper? I will have to check them out.

Thanks for information

I don't think I have heard of Aquafest, do they charter a smaller ship or is it large charter group aboard a regular ship similar to Pied Piper? I will have to check them out.

Thanks for information

Aquafest is similar to Pied Piper -- gay groups of 100-500 on a regualr ship. They do not charter the whole ship.

Thanks for information

A charter is always booking the whole ship and the only way to get on the cruise is through the charter company, the cruise line does not sell it.

Pied Piper, Aquafest and others book groups on regular cruises, there can be as few as 40 or as many as 900 in such groups.

10 days cruise from Fort Lauderdale to the Caribbean. First gay cruise for my partner and I ever and first with Pied Piper. Supposed to be a 1000 gay cruisers on a 2000 cruiser ship. Celebrity Constellation. The price is much cheaper than Atlantis but I understand Atlantis provides their own entertainers and other on ship services that Pied Piper does not provide. Carnevale and the Bahamas don't turn me on as destinations as I did them before but with Atlantis, the fun is on the boat and not at the ports.

10 days cruise from Fort Lauderdale to the Caribbean. First gay cruise for my partner and I ever and first with Pied Piper. Supposed to be a 1000 gay cruisers on a 2000 cruiser ship. Celebrity Constellation. The price is much cheaper than Atlantis but I understand Atlantis provides their own entertainers and other on ship services that Pied Piper does not provide. Carnevale and the Bahamas don't turn me on as destinations as I did them before but with Atlantis, the fun is on the boat and not at the ports.

Enjoy the cruise. Is this the 2015 Post-Thanksgiving cruise? Just remember that you are on a gay group cruise not an all-gay cruise, despite the fact that half the ship will be the gay group. You should have plenty of special activities for the group. I am not sure if the ship will have formal nights with a semi-strict dress code, but you may want to bring a jacket and tie just in case (or you could always eat in the buffet for dinner or not ignore the formal night and dress smart casual). I've been on both gay group and all gay cruises, and have enjoyed both. There are definitely advantages to both, and also disadvantages. I have to admit (this is my personal opinion based on experience), that with a group that large on a regular cruise, the situation felt a bit awkward at times.

Enjoy the cruise. Is this the 2015 Post-Thanksgiving cruise? Just remember that you are on a gay group cruise not an all-gay cruise, despite the fact that half the ship will be the gay group. You should have plenty of special activities for the group. I am not sure if the ship will have formal nights with a semi-strict dress code, but you may want to bring a jacket and tie just in case (or you could always eat in the buffet for dinner or not ignore the formal night and dress smart casual). I've been on both gay group and all gay cruises, and have enjoyed both. There are definitely advantages to both, and also disadvantages. I have to admit (this is my personal opinion based on experience), that with a group that large on a regular cruise, the situation felt a bit awkward at times.

This is the 2015 Post Thanksgiving cruise indeed. I will definitely bring a suit jacket and a couple of dress pants. I really hate slobs who dress with torn pants, and tee shirts for dinner. As for buffets, too much bad behavior and very unsanitary things for me to attend. Seen kids licking buffet serving ladles.

The choice is between a million calorie experience and a million dollar experience and so, I will always go for the waitered dinner restaurants

As for being awkward, I have been on a Norwegian cruise last year, where we held hands on deck and no one complained. We won't kiss outside the cabin and we will be careful. I don't expect anything that will ruin our cruise. Everything is too concerned in having a good time on a cruise. Homophobes if they persist in exhibiting bad behavior can get kicked off the cruise. The point is not to engage in their bad actions in reaction to their own hate.

19-26 July Venice to Barcelona - Holland America Eurodam

29 Venice D17

30 Split Croatia 9-19

31 Kotor Montenegro 9-17

1 Corfu Greece 9-19

2 Sea

3 Civitavecchia Roma Italy 7-20

4 Monte Carlo Monaco 10-20

5 Marseilles France 9-17

6 Barcelona A8

2x Pinnacle suite PS at 9500$

38x Neptune suite SA deck 7 at 3200$

10x Neptune suite SB AFT deck 45678 at 2900$

August 15-25 Barcelona to Athens - Celebrity Equinox

15 barcelona D17

16 Aajaccio Corsica 10-18

17 Livorno Italy 7-20

18 Civitavecchia Roma Italy 7-19

19 Napoli 7 -19

20 sea

21 Santorini Greece onwards 9-20

22 Rhodos 9-17

23 Izmir Turkey 9-18

24 Mykonos Greece 10-

25 departining mykons at 01.00

Arriving at Piraeus Athens at 08.00

2x penthouse suite at 14000$

8x royal suite at 9000$

12 celebrity suite at 6000$

***** prices per person

***** additional port charges and gratuities apply

***** those booked on the Rome-Istanbul may reserve the same stateroom for the following Celebrity Cruise Barcelona to Athens as a welcome back gift aka preferential treatment

19-26 July Venice to Barcelona - Holland America Eurodam

29 Venice D17

30 Split Croatia 9-19

31 Kotor Montenegro 9-17

1 Corfu Greece 9-19

2 Sea

3 Civitavecchia Roma Italy 7-20

4 Monte Carlo Monaco 10-20

5 Marseilles France 9-17

6 Barcelona A8

2x Pinnacle suite PS at 9500$

38x Neptune suite SA deck 7 at 3200$

10x Neptune suite SB AFT deck 45678 at 2900$

August 15-25 Barcelona to Athens - Celebrity Equinox

15 barcelona D17

16 Aajaccio Corsica 10-18

17 Livorno Italy 7-20

18 Civitavecchia Roma Italy 7-19

19 Napoli 7 -19

20 sea

21 Santorini Greece onwards 9-20

22 Rhodos 9-17

23 Izmir Turkey 9-18

24 Mykonos Greece 10-

25 departining mykons at 01.00

Arriving at Piraeus Athens at 08.00

2x penthouse suite at 14000$

8x royal suite at 9000$

12 celebrity suite at 6000$

***** prices per person

***** additional port charges and gratuities apply

***** those booked on the Rome-Istanbul may reserve the same stateroom for the following Celebrity Cruise Barcelona to Athens as a welcome back gift aka preferential treatment

Hi

Thanks for the information both cruises sound interesting, we will check them out.