The HUB APP for your phone....

WE loved it. Definitely helped with communicating. Just be sure to down load before getting on ship. A couple people in our group tried to download after boarding and could never get it to load.

Loved everything about it! Worked perfect for us and had many great features. The chat was great so we could keep in touch with each other and others you meet on the ship along the way as well if you wanted. The chat was $5.00 per person for the length on the cruise. The internet package was separate from that. You could only be logged into one device at a time (only my iPhone or iPad). It was also great to have the schedule right on your phone. If you checked a item it would send you a reminder it was happening soon. Hope they have a roll out on all ships soon!

We had it last month on the Breeze.

$5 per device, so we got one and kids got one.

Super convenient.

Only thing we didn't like so much is at times you needed to log out of the app and log back in, as messages weren't arriving. We'd refresh and 4-5 would show up.

Note that Fun Times aren't always accurate on the app either.

Other than those nitpicky things, loved it and will

Pay again for the messaging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Did anyone use the Facebook Messenger app to keep in touch with people back home? How did it work??

I want to make sure I can continue to nag my son to do his homework ;)

Hi Noahsark :)

My wife & I used Facebook Messenger via the app to stay in contact with people at home.

(And we also) used Facebook Messenger to stay in contact with (each other) while on the ship, when we needed.

The Facebook Messenger inbox messages came through instantly.

Was terrific and worked great! Far better & efficient then the chat feature.

Have a wonderful day!

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

So how do you use the app without using anything else on your phone to avoid additional charges? Do you use it on airplane mode? I would love to use the app but do not want to worry about text messages and calls coming through on our phones and being charged for them.

So how do you use the app without using anything else on your phone to avoid additional charges? Do you use it on airplane mode? I would love to use the app but do not want to worry about text messages and calls coming through on our phones and being charged for them.

Just used on breeze last week, it was great for communicating. You have your phone in airplane mode and then turn wifi on to connect to ship wifi.

We have iPhones and got messages right immediately. Once my phone got messed up and I had to restart.

for iPhone, you get from the App Store. Until your cruise there is countdown timer in the app.