Can you smoke in the outside area of diamond lounge

billy10

what is wrong with you people the cigar smoker did not start this thread, I did start it to ask one simple question but I got a few lucid answers & then the rest of you went crazy on me like why did I ask that question here. I don't get it the only question I asked is if you can smoke in the outdoor area of the diamond lounge on navigator & then all hell broke loose jeez what is wrong with most of you ?

I'm sorry I asked the question but thanks to everyone who gave a civil answer & to poppyandnana I asked here because most people on cruise critic know more than the cruiseline of course I also have to deal with smart remarks from people like you. I just asked a simple question if you don't have an answer just move on, get a life. I thought these boards were for questions & ANSWERS

You miss the point. You asked if its ok to smoke at a particular place. My question is still valid. Why are you asking 23,000 strangers instead of the cruise line you're booked on? If you get ten responses that say yes, it's ok and another ten that say no, you can't who are you going to believe?

It's like people asking these same strangers if they can wear "nice" shorts to the MDR. What difference does it make what their responses are? People on CC don't set, interpret or enforce policies. The cruise line does.

People on cruise critic know more about a cruise lines rules and policies than cruise line? Surely you jest.

Edited by PoppyandNana

I'm not missing any point if someone or two just got off the Navigator & they smoked with permission in the outdoor area of diamond lounge then I would say the odds are pretty good that you can smoke there that's is all I'm looking for not a bunch of balony from you who obviously do not know the answer' And yes I have gotten a lot of good information from cruise critic members & a lot of misinformation from the cruise line .. Do you answer every post ? Just to make a non helpful comment

what is wrong with you people the cigar smoker did not start this thread, I did start it to ask one simple question but I got a few lucid answers & then the rest of you went crazy on me like why did I ask that question here. I don't get it the only question I asked is if you can smoke in the outdoor area of the diamond lounge on navigator & then all hell broke loose jeez what is wrong with most of you ?

You have over 300 posts, surely you know how Cruise Critic works. Not sure why you are asking "what is wrong", this is the norm.

I agree that often these blogs can answer questions better than the cruise line, but those are usually more opinion questions, "Is the drink package worth it?", "Are balconies worth the money?", etc. You have a yes or no question, and no one so far seems to know for sure. In your case, emailing Customer Service will likely get you a straight answer. Given your question, I do think PoopyandNana has a good suggestion.

I was wondering if you can smoke inside a coffin??

Wow. How classy. OP sorry this thread has taken such an ugly turn. You asked an honest question only to be subjected to the anti smoking assassins on these boards. Not sure about your question, best to inquire onboard. Have a great cruise!