Photo Lab, Mariner of the Sea

billa32778

Yes, they did it for my Olympus camera in October. It cost $15 each time that we had our card emptied onto a cd. It worked out fine for DH and I. I hope you have a great time on your cruise. I wish I were going again!

Lisa

Lisa-

When were you on the Mariner in Oct '04? I sailed the Halloween cruise that year on the Mariner and had a blast. Did you go at the end of the month? If so, we probably ran in to you out and about on the ship! I wish I were going again this year!! I'll have to settle with the Sovereign 11/11/05 and 12/09/05.

I'm not aware that the Mariner has any photo lectures when we sailed in March.

We were on the Constellation last year, and they had a whole series of photo courses - Adobe photoshop, etc. They even let us download pics from a different trip onto their system so we can work on them as well. It was informative and fun.

I wish the Mariner would have the Adobe course ! I'm anxious to learn and have been thinking about purchasing it. Also, I see we've been on some of the same ships. We loved the Norway. How does the Magic compare to the Mariner ? This will be our 1st time on the Mariner.And with the exception of the Nordic Empress many years ago, this is our 1st time sailing with RCI.

Lisa-

When were you on the Mariner in Oct '04? I sailed the Halloween cruise that year on the Mariner and had a blast. Did you go at the end of the month? If so, we probably ran in to you out and about on the ship! I wish I were going again this year!! I'll have to settle with the Sovereign 11/11/05 and 12/09/05.

We missed each other! I was on the Mariner the first week in October. I think it was Oct. 3rd. Have fun on your Sovereign cruise!

Lisa

Archived