HAL Rotterdam: Casablanca to Marrakesh Excursion

adkarp

Hi, all......We (party of 3 adults) have booked a private (i.e., non-Holland America) excursion from Casablanca to Marrakesh on January 1,2016. We are looking for 2, or no more than 3, other adult cruise members who might want to join us and share the cost of the trip. If split among 5 or 6 people, the cost of the excursion will be significantly less than the $249 excursion offered by HAL. Also, the HAL tour appears to be a large, motor coach group and, from what information I've been able to find on the internet, gets no better than mediocre reviews. The tour we have booked would be limited to our party and whoever joins us and, for what it's worth, has received many complimentary reviews. If you think you might have an interest, I can provide you with more information. But you could start by going to:

http://www.toursbylocals.com/Marrake...ivateTourGuide - scroll down to tour #27025 (An excursion from Casablanca to Marrakech) and hit the "Learn More" button to get more info about the tour.

There is also a "cruisecritic" review at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1743108

Looking forward to hearing from you!