Captain's Club Points

M&Dcruisers

I would think that a suite guarantee would only receive the points for a Sky Suite...that's technically what you have paid for (unless there are no Sky suites available at the time and your fare is more in line with a CS or RS fare--but I still think you might only get 8 points per night).

On a side note, I've never really cared too much about the CC points. We are Elite now after only having done 5 cruises on X, but even before earning Elite, we AWLAYS received the Elite coupons in our suites (CS and RS). So I until we reach Elite+, we won't notice any difference from past cruises.

The only coupons we use are the laundry coupons and the $5 betting coupons for BlackJack (those I like). Everything else to me seems useless (e.g., photo discount, specialty restaurant discounts, internet discount - as CS comes with 90 min free for each guest, and RS is unlimited). We also have no desire to go up to a CC event. Events to meet the captain and senior officers are always held in Michael's.

Shawn