A few Breakaway entertainment questions...

scgssny

In the planning stages for our upcoming BA cruise (FL/Bahamas) and had a few questions regarding the shows.

Where do they perform Burn the Floor? I read about it being in the Manhattan Room, but I was not sure if that was simply a sampling.

Is the Ddysfunctional Ffamily Rreunion performed by Second City? Are the other Second City shows all the same with the exception being that one is family friendly and one adult audiences only?

Do they still have the Wine Lovers Musical?

Do you sign up for the ship tour on embarkation day or is it first come first serve?

Thanks for the help and information.

I'm doing my first NCL cruise this Sunday - Breakaway to Bermuda. I signed up online for the Wine Lovers Musical. One performance Saturday afternoon.

Great, I will keep an eye out for the show. Have a great trip, I am sure that you will have a blast!

In the planning stages for our upcoming BA cruise (FL/Bahamas) and had a few questions regarding the shows.

Where do they perform Burn the Floor? I read about it being in the Manhattan Room, but I was not sure if that was simply a sampling.

Is the Ddysfunctional Ffamily Rreunion performed by Second City? Are the other Second City shows all the same with the exception being that one is family friendly and one adult audiences only?

Do they still have the Wine Lovers Musical?

Do you sign up for the ship tour on embarkation day or is it first come first serve?

Thanks for the help and information.

I just got off the Breakaway a week ago. Burn the floor is performed in the main theater. They so have a sampling some nights in the Manhattan dining room, but the main show is in the theater.

There were four Second City shows to choose from. One was called Totally at Sea and the other called Game Night. They also have Family Improv a few nights and Adult Improv a few nights.

Yes they did have the Wine Lovers Musical.

Also, make sure you stop in for the Howl at the Moon one night. It was great.

I am not sure about the regular ship tour. I did the platinum free behind the scene tour and it was at 10:15 am on the first sea day.

I hope this helps.

I just got off the Breakaway a week ago. Burn the floor is performed in the main theater. They so have a sampling some nights in the Manhattan dining room, but the main show is in the theater.

There were four Second City shows to choose from. One was called Totally at Sea and the other called Game Night. They also have Family Improv a few nights and Adult Improv a few nights.

Yes they did have the Wine Lovers Musical.

Also, make sure you stop in for the Howl at the Moon one night. It was great.

I am not sure about the regular ship tour. I did the platinum free behind the scene tour and it was at 10:15 am on the first sea day.

I hope this helps.

Outstanding, thanks for all the great intel! Howl at the Moon is a must, we have really enjoyed it on previous Epic sailings. Second City is also a great time with right crowd ;)

Since I didn't see Second City online, is this something I can reserve once on the ship, or is it first come, first seated?

Last time on the Epic we were able to make reservations, if memory serves me correctly :rolleyes:

Since I didn't see Second City online, is this something I can reserve once on the ship, or is it first come, first seated?

We were not able to book on-line either. I went to the box office as soon as I got on the ship and booked all four shows they offered. It is better to have a reservation. Otherwise, there is a stand by line, but they will not let you in until about 10 minutes until start time based on availability if reservations did not show up.