Private Reservations of Flowrider

the only related discussions that I have found on here were from 2013 or earlier, so forgive me if this has been discussed elsewhere...

I am heading on an Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Allure with 22 people in November. We have been on cruises together in the past and we were able to book the Flowrider for private use for an hour for $300. This was back in 2011...

It appears now that we are only able to book individual lessons online in advance. I have heard mixed results from calling reps/cruise planners of RCCLs (some saying you can reserve it for an hour once you board, others saying that you cannot at all)...

Has anybody been able to privately book a Flowrider (either in advance or once you are onboard) for an hour... If so, what was the cost for that hour? Still in the $300 range? or has it gone up? Thanks!

I think it's $360 an hour now. We were getting a group together on the Navigator to rent it out on the last day, but ended up not doing it.

They still make announcements the whole cruise that you can book group lessons or rent out the whole Flowrider.

I think it's $360 an hour now. We were getting a group together on the Navigator to rent it out on the last day, but ended up not doing it.

They still make announcements the whole cruise that you can book group lessons or rent out the whole Flowrider.

Mil76 is correct and that price is without instructors, just the 2 sports desk staff to watch you. If you want instruction for the hour it is more.

Thank you guys! Appreciate the info. That is what we are looking for, only the hour without instruction...

How recently were your cruises?

A&L were you on the Allure by chance?

We are curious to know whether there is any worry about the slots getting booked up or if the general consensus is that there are usually open slots available.

Thank you guys! Appreciate the info. That is what we are looking for, only the hour without instruction...

How recently were your cruises?

A&L were you on the Allure by chance?

We are curious to know whether there is any worry about the slots getting booked up or if the general consensus is that there are usually open slots available.

We were on Allure in March and May of this year. We didn't need to rent it in May as it was quiet then in the Med, I did rent it 3 times in March though on a B2B.

Like Mil76 said, pick your times earlier as it picked over quickly.