Sport on Brittania

Billybonds

Does anyone know whether they show live premier league football on Brittania either in cabins or the bars, I have heard that P&O have a contract to show live games with Sport24.

My particular cruise will be in the Caribbean so I'm hoping to pick up a game out there.

Thanks.

My other half will be so thrilled when I tell him about this thread!! He can't seem to function without a fix of football at least once a week. Good news for me is that I hope to use the gym while he's watching (or just relax by the pool with a good book!) :D

Keep in mind though that you will be 4 hours behind UK time.

So 3.00 kick off is at 11.00am

We had a 8.00 kick off last year (MANU) that was great shown at 4.00pm, had plenty of time to do the touristy bit and then back for the match, I went in brodies and the wife was happy to have a lay down in the cabin, win win.

Rick.

We are playing Spurs on our first sea day and it's on Sky Sports at 4 so I'm hoping it will be shown in Brodies at 11.00, can see that being a regular sea day venue, cooked breakfast to line stomach, a few beers watching the footy then out in the sun, what more could a man ask for :cool: