Getaway Specialty Restaurants - Which is your favorite

The two I would book are:

Cagney's - the Getaway has the BEST Cagney's I've experienced on any NCL ship so far.

Le Bistro - it's in a quiet venue deep in the ship - no windows though it is very stylish.

We really liked Ocean Blue but not sure how it will be without Geoffrey Zakarian. If I had known how great the al la carte Raw Bar was, we would have had dinner there one night! But then sashimi is one of my absolute favorites. If you don't like that, don't go there! Save the sushi bar for lunch on a sea day - you can walk right up.

I grew up eating authentic Neopolitan food. La Cucina is...weird. I just don't recognize it as representative of any region in Italy. I would think it would Tuscan based on the decor, but that's not what the menu is. It's just weird and I really didn't enjoy it.

Also, definitely book the Tropicana Room for a later dinner one night - it is very cool!

Going on the Getaway over Thanksgiving for my 40th birthday and that of my boyfriends as well. I want to do a couple specialty restaurants (I have a gluten allergy and he is Italian Cuban- so La Cucina is out).

If you could pick one or two which would they be and why.

We really love Moderno, the Brazillian steakhouse. The "salad" bar (really all types of cold food) is fantastic, and most of the proteins are really good as well. It's a nice switch from the normal for us, especially in ways that generic French or steak house isn't.