Breakaway tips

dudput

Appreciate all the tips here, especially dman72. Love the rapid fire, random stuff, it really helps us plan.

No problem

More random stuff:

I liked Rock of Ages....very low brow but fun. Way too raunchy for kids. Male lead was great, awesome singer, female lead okay, didn't like her voice but she looked good. Production value high.

Howl at the moon good and fun. Blues guy at Fat cats good but seemed to do the same songs every night, at least when I was there. Fire and Ice good. Second City game show/family segment was decent.

Burn the Floor in Manhattan Room during dinner was fun, my kids were actually into it, even the 3 year old.

Full pig with head on display at Buffet on Asian night scared my kids, but tasted good. :D

Italian food at buffet..meh.

washy washy team with guitar guy by buffet elevators...one young woman with a really good voice.

Pool area by slides very slick, including stairs. Saw one woman go down hard on her back. Wear water socks if you can. NCL needs to mix some sand into the gunite here...yes it will tear your feet up, but better than having someone crack their head open, imo.

Our room on the BA had pool towels that we could take to to pool or off the ship. If we left them on the bathroom floor they were replaced with new ones. There was also a towel exchange by the main pool. We never lost one, but it would be easy to replace as they are always strewn on loungers with no owner around.

Thanks!!!!