music played on carnival decks

koss78b2

i guess it depends

last year on the Magic, we had great music variety. DJ for the most part playing a mix of everything, smooth caribbean music when DJ was on break, couldnt complain at all about the music!

this year on the Dream, music sucked!! they kept playing concert snipits of various artists on the big screen, not a whole lot of variety in that mix. i dont remember there being a DJ except for during deck contests and such. it was very blah. many of our roll call said the same thing (many are the same cruisers we cruised with last year on the magic)

https://vimeo.com/137072599

Here is a small snippet of music that was playing on our last cruise. (My son was showing off his swimming skills.) So imagine you turn this on as loud as you possibly can, and then put it right next to your ear!!! The music is normally so loud it's hard to Carry on a conversation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the Breeze , Magic , Dream , we have heard Caribbean ,70's , Jimmy Bufett , Zac Brown . That is what we were hearing , we were in port next to The Freedom , They had loud Techno , Rap playing . It was so loud we could hear it on The Breeze .