URGENT: left something onboard, who to contact???

Weeziblu

I'm not sure who to contact but good luck. My mother left her dentures aboard the glory 10 years ago and she realized as soon as we got in the car. She wasn't wearing them because she had a gum infection. When we went back the room steward already threw them away.

Edited by Jesziegler

Call carnival customer service. Provide all information: name, booking number, ship, sail date,cabin number, description of item(s). If they are found, you'll get them back.

Thank you, I tried but you can only speak to them during regular business hours.. No Sunday hours. I did submit an online request for lost and found.

This link will give you the email and instructions on what to do. https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2563/~/lost-%26-found-(missing-items)

PS-all I did was Google "Carnival lost and found" and this came right up. Google is a wonderful thing (for future reference).

Yes, thank you, it's exactly what i did, also. I was just wondering if anyone else had experience or an alternate suggestion. Fingers crossed that the item is returned.

My friend left her garment bag on the ship at the beginning of August. She filled out the online form to have it returned. She also called Carnival during the regular business hours. I don't know what number she called. Anyway, they told her that they put all items found in the lost and found on the ship. Then they sail the next cruise with it. When they get back from the next cruise they send everything in the lost and found to their headquarters in Miami. When it arrives in Miami, they will then contact you about how much you need to pay to get it shipped back to you from Miami. It seems like a long drawn out process and she has not received her luggage yet. So I wouldn't expect to get it back anytime soon.:(

Don't give up hope! We left a tote bag with book on CD from our local library and a shave kit in our room in March when we sailed from Jacksonville FL. I called Carnival, can't remember what number, gave them all info and they said they would be in touch. Lo and behold, they called 2-3 weeks later saying they found our items. Paid for UPS and got them right away! I thought they were awesome!!

I left my baseball cap, with LOTS of Carnival, and other pins on it, and figured it was GONE LIKE A HURRICANE, but filed a report with lost and found anyway. Got a call about two weeks later, and they said they had my cap in Miami, and wanted to double check the mailing address. They shipped it to me OVERNIGHT, no charge! WOW, I couldn't believe such GREAT service. ;)

"SKY"

The only thing that worries me is that the item was likely in the bed, under blankets. I'm so afraid our room steward may scoop it up with the dirty linens without realizing. [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

My friend left her garment bag on the ship at the beginning of August. She filled out the online form to have it returned. She also called Carnival during the regular business hours. I don't know what number she called. Anyway, they told her that they put all items found in the lost and found on the ship. Then they sail the next cruise with it. When they get back from the next cruise they send everything in the lost and found to their headquarters in Miami. When it arrives in Miami, they will then contact you about how much you need to pay to get it shipped back to you from Miami. It seems like a long drawn out process and she has not received her luggage yet. So I wouldn't expect to get it back anytime soon.:(

I left some items in the little nightstand next to the bed. I called Carnival and gave them all the information. I was told the ship had to sail the next cruise, then the items are sent to headquarters in Miami, then need to be matched with the lost and found request. To make a long story short, one morning I received an envelope from Fed-Ex with all my missing items. I was very thankful and extremely happy with Carnival customer service.:D

Who was your CD? Friends of ours left a pair of glasses and Butch was our CD. They went onto his FB page and left a post for him. He contacted them, found the glasses and arraigned to have it sent to them. Longshot, but it worked for them.

You did everything correct. I left my Ipad on the Pride on my cruise in the room on the night stand between the beds. As soon as I got home on a Sunday i realized i left it. I filled out the lost and found report on line and then called on Monday. BUT i can't say that i have received it back. I returned on the 5th of July, but i do call every week. They are really nice and keep telling me don't give up hope. I'm losing hope though. :(

You did everything correct. I left my Ipad on the Pride on my cruise in the room on the night stand between the beds. As soon as I got home on a Sunday i realized i left it. I filled out the lost and found report on line and then called on Monday. BUT i can't say that i have received it back. I returned on the 5th of July, but i do call every week. They are really nice and keep telling me don't give up hope. I'm losing hope though. :(

Don't give up hope. I lost my items on the March cruise and received them back the end of April. So you may have your item any day!:D:D