Booking Mr Sanchos

gamma5

How have you booked Mr Sanchos in the past? Through their website or another? I'm seeing on shore excursioneer . com that the price is a little less. Anyone used that site before? Thanks

Yes we have used it and we have it booked again for October.We love Mr Sanchos.Enjoy!

I cant wait to have my whole fried fish again :)

How have you booked Mr Sanchos in the past? Through their website or another? I'm seeing on shore excursioneer . com that the price is a little less. Anyone used that site before? Thanks

I booked Mr. Sancho's directly from their web site recently and paid $5 downpayment and the balance of $50 when I arrived. Really enjoyed going to Mr.Sancho's and will going again in December.

I booked Mr. Sancho's directly from their web site recently and paid $5 downpayment and the balance of $50 when I arrived. Really enjoyed going to Mr.Sancho's and will going again in December.

For some reason its $5 cheaper per person through shorexcursioneer.I paid $99.90 for 2 with$ 9.90 deposit and $90 due when we arrive

We did it online through their website. I always like to book direct with companies when possible that way I know there aren't any issues. Or if there are, it's easier to get them resolved without a 3rd party. Chances are there won't be problems, but for a couple bucks, it's not worth it IMHO. I know others feel differently and that's fine. I go with what works for me.

Not sure about the other sites, but when you book direct with Mr Sanchos, if you don't show up the $5 is refunded to you.

We always book directly with Mr Sanchos. no need for 3rd party site(s). We go to sanchos every time we go to cozumel! awesome place!!

No need at all except that it costs you extra. Most people enjoy the discount the brokers offer.

Way back there was a problem with money not getting transferred from one of the brokers and Mr Sanchos denying the reservations but I haven't heard anything like that in recent years.

Edited by c-leg5

I am a solo traveler and from this thread it look like I will be booking me sanchos! If anyone wants to share a cab let me know.

Hi and welcome to Cruise Critic.

Your best bet of sharing a taxi would be on the roll call for your specific cruise. You can find it on the first page of this Cruise Critic forum under ROLL CALLS, then your cruise line, and then the date.

Your roll call is a great way to "meet" others before your cruise. There are usually some onboard activities by the roll call group which will help you mingle once onboard.

Have fun on your cruise!

Edited by candydane

• 2 weeks later...

We booked through their website. Paid $5 per a person to reserve, and then $50 per when we arrived. They were ready, had our reservations ready and we had an awesome day. Print out your reservation, just in case, & take it with you.

My daughter and her friend want to parasail, I see its offered at Mr Santos, has anyone parasailed here?

Yes my daughter and nephew parasailed at Mr. Sanchos back in November 2012. You can let them know when you check in that you are interested or the vendor usually walks up and down the beach. They also have Jet Skis there too.

It is right outside the port gate...maybe 5 minutes? Then follow the signs and you're there. Yes, you must watch the time yourself. We left at 2:30 and were back to the ship by 3:00...plenty of time to watch the running of the latecomers!

• 2 weeks later...
Yes my daughter and nephew parasailed at Mr. Sanchos back in November 2012. You can let them know when you check in that you are interested or the vendor usually walks up and down the beach. They also have Jet Skis there too.

Thank you!!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

We went last year. Super easy to catch a taxi when you are ready to leave. We had a great time. We are going again to Cozumel this year. I was debating between Mr. Sanchos again or trying Nachi Cocum. I think we will stick with Mr. Sanchos. I like a little livelier of an atmosphere.