Recommendation for embarking in Vancouver, BC

olvrxyzh

I will be embarking the Coral Princess in a wheelchair on Sept. 16th in Vancouver. There will be another ship with embarking passengers on that day. Do they take care of the disabled faster? In other words, should I arrive early or later in the day? Thanks!

I will be embarking the Coral Princess in a wheelchair on Sept. 16th in Vancouver. There will be another ship with embarking passengers on that day. Do they take care of the disabled faster? In other words, should I arrive early or later in the day? Thanks!

I would arrive around 11AM. There will be people to help you get on board . They changed the procedure at Canada Place this .

After luggage drop off you proceed to the upper level (elevator aviable) to check for your cruise.

Then you go back down go thru security and US customs , there will be people to help you . Once your thru they will take you directly to the ship if boarding has already started.

I would arrive around 11AM. There will be people to help you get on board . They changed the procedure at Canada Place this .

After luggage drop off you proceed to the upper level (elevator aviable) to check for your cruise.

Then you go back down go thru security and US customs , there will be people to help you . Once your thru they will take you directly to the ship if boarding has already started.

Regardless if boarding has started or not those requiring wheelchair assistance will be done so on a first come first served basis as there are a limited number of wheelchairs and wheelchair assistants.