Breakaway to Bermuda Live August 30th

seadog67

Seadog 67,

Thanks for taking us along on your cruise. We will be leaving on the 13th. Can't wait. I was the one who asked about the wine package. I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to find the information I asked for. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Elise

Seadog 67,

Thanks for taking us along on your cruise. We will be leaving on the 13th. Can't wait. I was the one who asked about the wine package. I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to find the information I asked for. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Elise

Your welcome! Have a great trip!

Paging about 7 names as we wait to leave:

Lines coming in

4c921bc3ec25c0e309231e6425ce3589.jpg

People waiting for the runners

6757d31832d1eebb881254723e36935f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seadog - getting ready to head back for NY. Watching the ship on BDA cam for the last 20 minutes, saw more than a dozen runners returning to the ship between 2:45 & 2:55 PM. Gone past 3PM local/ship time & FWD gangway was still on the pier, definitely expecting & waiting for more folks ?? Or, a matter of transferring passports & ID's to the port agent - as a few came off the ship during those final minutes.

Finally underway now, no more than 10 minutes later than scheduled - have a good trip coming home, a week really go by quickly. Happy Labor Day Weekend - we are heading out of town tomorrow night ourselves, woohoo !

Edited by mking8288

Looks like all lines are in now!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

And she's moving!

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Thrusters going! Smooth sailing back home Seadog!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys!

Were in our way

00468bd441a378262d2564e23e8b09fe.jpg

Internet back to being wonky :)

https://vimeo.com/138336761

This blog has been amazing to read every day, I almost don't want it to come to an end!!( and I'm sure Seadog doesn't want his vacay to end either) It is getting me even more pumped for my turn in 30 days!!!

Thanks Sunbird and you are correct, where is that rewind button!

Seadog - getting ready to head back for NY. Watching the ship on BDA cam for the last 20 minutes, saw more than a dozen runners returning to the ship between 2:45 & 2:55 PM. Gone past 3PM local/ship time & FWD gangway was still on the pier, definitely expecting & waiting for more folks ?? Or, a matter of transferring passports & ID's to the port agent - as a few came off the ship during those final minutes.

Finally underway now, no more than 10 minutes later than scheduled - have a good trip coming home, a week really go by quickly. Happy Labor Day Weekend - we are heading out of town tomorrow night ourselves, woohoo !

Hey mking! Upon pulling away the 7 names were down to 4, 3 with the same last name and one other. At 1pm an ambulance came up with someone in the back already and someone came off the ship and got in the passengers seat, so maybe they were the unaccounted for.

Either way I hope everyone is safe and makes it home one way or another.

Good willing we hope to be back next year as we love bermuda

b615405d4911c3dc512dd607ea3521dc.jpg

As she recedes into the distance never out of our minds:

1957ec5192ddec4867812f6efa532f3f.jpg

On your first day at the dock I was watching the Bermuda cam and I saw an ambulance backed up to one of the entryways... could be the same person has been brought back to the ship to sail home. The ambulance was there in the morning with lights flashing...

Edited by GlitterKJ

On your first day at the dock I was watching the Bermuda cam and I saw an ambulance backed up to one of the entryways... could be the same person has been brought back to the ship to sail home. The ambulance was there in the morning with lights flashing...

Yeah we saw that as well. This one had someone in the back and picked up another passenger and left with them both presumably to the hospital. We assume something happened off the ship and they retrieved a relative. Not sure of anymore and our prayers are with them no matter the circumstance.

That is always a fear of mine when me and the Mrs travel alone, especially to some caribbean islands, but we do subscribe to medijet that would hopefully get us home to better care but still a scary thought .

Thanks for this blog Seadog.

Wish I were in Bermuda right now; need to go to Carole Holding's store and get some of her awesome jellies (she doesn't ship to the USA).

I love people who remember Bob Ross too. :D

Thanks Ms eva! Glad your enjoying.

A few snaps from the dockyard:

Yeah we'll stay on BA

e22f8d70cc5eeb93e01f28e51db9a115.jpg

Haagen daaz ice cream

0ea1af3d7cee3e924b1e8b2c2ee6d2cc.jpg