Overnight in Puerto Vallarta question.

aricczona

I have recently booked a cruise on the Miracle in November and see we are docked in Puerto Vallarta overnight. I booked the "Rhythms" excursion and wondered after we get back (around 9:30 pm) could I also explore some nightlife in port, or is there a "curfew" to prevent this.Wondering if we can board the ship late at night (we can catch up on sleep when we are dead,lol). Very excited about all the options here. I plan to see the Malecon next day as well. Any recent experience is greatly appreciated.

Edited by aricczona

No curfew. We always get a condo or hotel room for the night near the Blue Chairs and enjoy the nightlife and return to the ship the following day. The timing is great because you can sleep in and still grab a cab and return in plenty of time for a late lunch on the ship. We prefer Hotel Cora in Old Town but shop for rates. Have a blast!

Thanks, great to know I can be a night owl. I was starting to think I should cancel my excursion and just enjoy my port time. PV looks like an awesome port! I can not wait to go into "night mode" and see how long I can stay up! :cool:

Thanks, great to know I can be a night owl. I was starting to think I should cancel my excursion and just enjoy my port time. PV looks like an awesome port! I can not wait to go into "night mode" and see how long I can stay up! :cool:

First time I ever went to PV was on a cruise, and I have been back 4 times since, not on a cruise, for 10 days at a time. I LOVE PV. So much fun to be had, some amazing food, great bars, fun beaches. It will always be one of my favorite places to visit.