Patience Pays Off - Got Our Triple Today

travellady

I've been hoping to get a triple on the Caribbean Princess for Xmas for my three sons. I've checked for weeks, called Princess, and nothing. I went ahead and booked a single inside, a double OV, and a double balcony for the 5 us 2 weeks ago and continued to check daily for a triple. Well, an inside Cat L triple opened up this afternoon, the only triple available, and was able to move the 3 boys into one room and save money :) .

They're on Plaza deck, we're in a balcony on Lido, so couldn't be further apart. Thankfully they are 26, 26, and 12 so no concerns with them being so far away though I suspect my 12 year old will be up to visit at night if the 2 oldest are out longer than he thinks they should be. But, since final payment is due Sunday, possibly we'll see a few more available and we can move them up closer to Lido.

It pays to be patient. We were in this same situation a few months ago with our Alaska Sapphire cruise and thankfully were able to get a triple at the last minute.

Archived