Favorite Drink Bingo!!!

Thanks for all of those who have given such great feedback on the Beverage Packages available...we are planning on using our hard-earned OBC towards the purchase of a package once we board.

But, in the meantime, I am having a hard time not thinking about my cruise...even though it's 292 days away... :D

My friend is having the same problem, so we have been working on a cruise packing list, and...our drink "wish list". We don't plan on drinking all of these...it's just a fun compilation of drinks we want to try! You could adapt this to your own 'cheat sheet' for wines, beers, other drinks...whatever floats your boat! (heh heh) She suggested we go for a bingo, so the cruise could get interesting. :eek:

Thought I'd share....if you don't like it or don't want it, don't use it, but no unnecessary flaming please. :o We just need to work through our pre-cruise withdrawals.

File attached here. Hope you find it useful!!!

Bingo Template 2.xls

File attached here. Hope you find it useful!!!

I do not open XLS files sent to me or found on the internet as the risk of opening a virus is too high, but I appreciate your effort.

If you want to print out custom made bingo cards its super easy. There are several online bingo card generators that can shuffle words so everyone gets a unique card. I created a cruise ship bingo game for my upcoming Alaska cruise using words from everything they might see on the ship or at one of our ports. I may have to do one just for drinks, that does sound fun!

Link here. http://goo.gl/K7eWxL

Scroll up-words to see the settings, change words...etc

Edited by Inukshuk Gal

I do not open XLS files sent to me or found on the internet as the risk of opening a virus is too high, but I appreciate your effort.

If you want to print out custom made bingo cards its super easy. There are several online bingo card generators that can shuffle words so everyone gets a unique card. I created a cruise ship bingo game for my upcoming Alaska cruise using words from everything they might see on the ship or at one of our ports. I may have to do one just for drinks, that does sound fun!

Link here. http://goo.gl/K7eWxL

Scroll up-words to see the settings, change words...etc

Loved your bingo card!

Good point...I did download through Cruise Critic, but I'm not sure if they do any kind of scan before you upload them.

Here's a link to a screen shot in the photo gallery:

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/showphoto.php?photo=35069&cat=523

At least that will give you an idea of what I am rambling about.... ;)

Edited by widallas
Added PS

Loved your bingo card!

Good point...I did download through Cruise Critic, but I'm not sure if they do any kind of scan before you upload them.

Here's a link to a screen shot in the photo gallery:

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/showphoto.php?photo=35069&cat=523

At least that will give you an idea of what I am rambling about.... ;)

YuM! I think I will try at least half of those!!

Wow!

Other than a Labadoozie (of course), I don't think we've ever had any of those! (Well, regular lava flows, but not a wildberry one.)

Wife doesn't do cocktails, and I'm a diehard pre-Prohibition and modern derivative drinker (Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Martini (with gin), etc.) I don't begrudge the fruit bomb lovers, I'm just not one of them!

BTW, for future reference, on the Excel File menu, select "Save as, PDF". That'll reduce or eliminate angst in opening an Office file from the internet...