Question about tour after you disembark in San Juan

singbluesilver1

On our pride journey cruise our flight doesn't leave San Juan until 430 pm so I wanted to show my husband a bit of the city, go get a piña colada

I think there is a way to get your luggage sent ahead to the airport but I think it's only certain locations?? Any ideas??

Also which place in San Juan has the best piña colada?? Thanks loads

Barrachina's, 104 Calle Fortaleza. Good food and drinks, and they will hold your luggage while you walk around Old San Juan. Also, there is a taxi stop right in front.

Isn't Barrachina's also where the Pina Colada was first created. Kill two birds with one stone.

Isn't Barrachina's also where the Pina Colada was first created. Kill two birds with one stone.

The system for storing luggage at Barrachina's works very well. We took a cab over from the port, stored the luggage and walked around Old San Juan. Then we went back to Barrachina's to have a piña colada and a bite to eat, grabbed our luggage and took a cab right outside the restaurant to the airport. Easy!