Does Princess have wet t-shirt contests as an activity?

argosy

Not that I am championing a cause to have them, but in my Princess cruises I have never seen anything like this. A discussion on the Celebrity board says that wet t-shirt contests are a typical pool activity now. They may be, but it must be a very new thing. So what is the scoop?

Last week on the Caribbean Princess I didn't see a wet t-shirt contest, but then again, I wasn't poolside for all the games. But they did have a "stuff the fruit/melon in your swimsuit" game one day. I'm still trying to figure out how that lady got both a cantelope *and* watermelon in her swimsuit..... icon_eek.gif

Caribbean Princess - 4/2004

Dawn Princess - 12/2003

Sea Princess - 12/2000

Emerald Seas - 7/1984

Actually, on the Grand Princess last week, one of the late-night adult activities was a wet t-shirt contest----for men. We didn't stay up for it (it started after midnight) so I can't really tell you anything about it.

Debbie

Last week we were on the Island Princess - average 65 - use your imagination icon_biggrin.gif Are you changing your mind?

Joanne

03/25/04 Island Princess

08/15/03 Majesty of the Sea (b to b)

03/26/03 Sun Princess

12/15/02 Grand Princess

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Are you changing your mind?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha. My point is really that a wet t-shirt contest involving females has an entirely different vibe to it, compared to when the contestants are 65 year old men.

And discussing wet t-shirt contests in a review of a cruise, without explaining what sex is in the wet t-shirt, conjures up an entirely different image.

Argosy, I think you've been taken by someone. Maybe my friend from Michigan who talked about one of our group in a wet t shirt. Oh yeh.

Wet t-shirts on every cruise I've been on. icon_biggrin.gif

Island Princess - Hawaii, Nov.5/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;11;5;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

I think as long as they wax their chest hair men with breasts don't look too bad icon_biggrin.gif.

Hey Phil--you ready for a little snow up your way??

doris

"I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine"--Caskie Stinnett

Elation 10/20/02

Paradise 9/21/03

Star Princess 10/24/04

Phil--I put all my flowers in yesterday and all the dogwoods are blooming....I say it will snow very soon!!

doris

"I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine"--Caskie Stinnett

Elation 10/20/02

Paradise 9/21/03

Star Princess 10/24/04

There are some creative people on the Celebrity board who like to make up colorful stories but I just got back from a Celebrity cruise...never saw a wet t-shirt contest, didn't hear mention of one and would be very surprised if the average member of that crowd would have anything to do with one.

Archived