Passport question

crazycruzer68

From day of filing for a new one at my local courthouse till time of arrival of passport was 4 weeks. You can go onto the passport website and it will show you status. I filed end of July 2015.

Edited by jhusemann

Passports come from various locations around the country. Where did you mail your application to? I don't think other people's experiences will be a good predictor of what you can expect unless they are coming from the same place.

The check to purchase the passport has now gone through my checking account, does this mean it will soon be completed?

Too many factors in play to know for sure but it does usually indicate that your application was received and is being worked on.

The check to purchase the passport has now gone through my checking account, does this mean it will soon be completed?

My wife's recent passport renewal showed up about three weeks after the check was processed. (Check processed on 7/29, Passport in hand by 8/21). This was not expedited.