So.. when can I start booking dining and entertainment (Allure, New Year's Cruise)?

I've had this cruise booked for nearly a year and am still waiting to be able to book dining and/or entertainment. I'm still waiting to find out WHAT KIND of dining and entertainment we'll have. We are now 120 days out. I've heard the window closes again within 90 days.

When is RCI going to get their act together and let us start booking and planning? I have a party of 6 going that I have to coordinate, and I'm starting to think we'll be getting on the ship without anything booked.

I've had this cruise booked for nearly a year and am still waiting to be able to book dining and/or entertainment. I'm still waiting to find out WHAT KIND of dining and entertainment we'll have. We are now 120 days out. I've heard the window closes again within 90 days.

When is RCI going to get their act together and let us start booking and planning? I have a party of 6 going that I have to coordinate, and I'm starting to think we'll be getting on the ship without anything booked.

I'm on Oasis the week of Christmas. Dining opened Wednesday last week and entertainment was already opened when I booked just over a week ago.

It really does vary by ship and unfortunately there is no way of knowing. Just keep checking.

We're on a cruise starting November 29 and we still can't book dining. Entertainment opened about 10 days ago. Since we don't know what goes on behind the scenes, I'm sure Royal will open it when they can. I just keep checking everyday.

I'm at 70 days out for the Allure and dining is still not available. I spoke with Royal yesterday and the agent stated the dining has yet to be loaded in the system. The agent stated it should open by the 60 day mark if not sooner.