Vision OTS Mexican Riviera route

wolfcathorse

Even though I have a year, I'm trying to plan and pay for as much of our trip as possible. I need to know;

1) exactly where does Vision depart from for her Mexican Riviera run (World Cruise Center? Long Beach? Pier 91, 92, or 93?)

2) are there excursion vendors dock side at Cabo San Lucas, PV, Matzalan, that we can do an excursion with instead of booking through the ship? (like there are at Juneau, AK)

3) whale watching season starts Dec 15th, but are they there in numbers yet (we sail 12-24-06)

4) should I do Supershuttle and stay at a cheap motel. Or go for Holiday Inn San Pedro cruise n fly package. How much do you tip the driver?

Even though I have a year, I'm trying to plan and pay for as much of our trip as possible. I need to know;

1) exactly where does Vision depart from for her Mexican Riviera run (World Cruise Center? Long Beach? Pier 91, 92, or 93?)

the Vision leaves fromSan Pedro

2) are there excursion vendors dock side at Cabo San Lucas, PV, Matzalan, that we can do an excursion with instead of booking through the ship? (like there are at Juneau, AK)

I don't remember how many dock side venders there were but they were there

3) whale watching season starts Dec 15th, but are they there in numbers yet (we sail 12-24-06)

I saw a few whales last year on the vision in late december

4) should I do Supershuttle and stay at a cheap motel. Or go for Holiday Inn San Pedro cruise n fly package. How much do you tip the driver?

I took super shuttle to San Pedro and stayed at the Marina Inn ($50.00 on priceline) SS was about $36.00 for 2 people from LAX tipped driver about $5.00

If you are luckey you will get CPTN. George he is a blast, he read a Christmas story at Dinner on Christmas day, The Vision Is a great ship had a ton of fun last year, Spending Christmas day on the Vision was a real treat, RCI even gave everyons a Christmas gift.

Archived