Which cruise would you choose?

We booked the Sunshine because it had our favorite itinerary. We have been wanting to go to Curacao for a while now and have been wanting to return to Aruba for years. We are already talking about having dinner at the Flying Fishbone again. We went to Aruba for a week to celebrate our anniversary about 10 years ago. I still stay it was one of my best vacations ever, although I do love cruising. Thanks for all your input, it is much appreciated!

We booked the Sunshine because it had our favorite itinerary. We have been wanting to go to Curacao for a while now and have been wanting to return to Aruba for years. We are already talking about having dinner at the Flying Fishbone again. We went to Aruba for a week to celebrate our anniversary about 10 years ago. I still stay it was one of my best vacations ever, although I do love cruising. Thanks for all your input, it is much appreciated!

That's so cool :) your going to be on the same cruise as me! I have never been to Curaçao or Aruba before super excited :)

I found an interior with a picture window, walkway view on the Sunshine. At least I wouldn't feel like I was in a closet. I put a courtesy hold on it while we decide because they only had a couple of those rooms left. It says it's modified so we could get bumped. Does that mean they could bump us to an inside with no window?

If you do get bumped, they will not downgrade to interior. They will do equal category or higher.

I'm going on the Sunshine for 1st time as well in Sept. Really looking forward to it.

If you do get bumped, they will not downgrade to interior. They will do equal category or higher.

I'm going on the Sunshine for 1st time as well in Sept. Really looking forward to it.

Good to know! I just hope I don't get bumped to an ocean view, I don't want to be on the first two floors. Fingers crossed! Now they can feel free to bump me to a balcony. lol

Definitely NCL.A balcony and drink package is worth it.There will be less kids. The price is pretty good.Will be less vegas style too.

Already booked the Sunshine. We decided to book based on ports. The drink package would be worth it if we were big drinkers, but we aren't. We drink more wine than anything, but Carnival and NCL don't offer a good selection. We will bring our two bottles with us.