Sunshine 8 Day Southern Caribbean Review

volmoma

Thank you so much for sending me a copy of the Fun Times. I really appreciate it!

Your very welcome. Hope everybody received theirs. Wasn't sure exactly what I was doing. LOL Hope these help. I may have had more Fun Times but these are all I had on my camera.

Where did they play trivia? What kind of cabin did you have? Mini fridge?

They played in the Sports Bar, we had an inside cabin on the Lido front of ship, and we had a fridge but it wasn't hooked up or stocked. So I guess you could say no to the mini fridge.

Thank You for your review. I have been on the Sunshine, and will be going on her again in November. I absolutely love your door decoration! It is not "too much" going on, it's just right. I would love to make one like that. Did you purchase the palm tree, or are you a super talented lady who made your own? I am not talented like that, so I would need to buy mine. If you brought it, which I really hope you did, may I ask where? Thanks so much

great review and pics. see you can have a good time even when everything isn't perfect. I am still laughing with you over the plumbing issues!!!!:cool::cool:

It was funny. We love Carnival and will continue to cruise her. We're booked in January, May and June of next year and can't wait. Glad you enjoyed it, it was my first. [emoji41][emoji267] CRUISE ON!!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...