Magical Flying Beach Chair

Khloella

Does anyone know if there is an age or height requirement to ride on the Magical Flying Beach Chair in Roatan? My son is cruising with us and he is 13 months old. Would he be able to ride on it? I'm trying to decide if we should bring his stroller or not.

Edited by Khloella

There aren't any height or weight requirements listed on the excursion we booked, but I would think there would be some. Does anyone know how far of a walk it is to the beach?

Unique to Mahogany Bay is a new chair lift system that takes cruise ship guests from the welcome center to beautiful Mahogany Beach, a 10-acre private island featuring an 825-foot-long white-sand beach with a beach volleyball court and myriad watersports opportunities. The cost of riding the chair lift is $12 for an ALL DAY PASS. It transports guests of all ages who are at least 32 inches tall.

I have heard people say the walk is often times faster than the chair lift, so it can not be far. :0)

Edited by Guest 2000

From where you will dock the walk to the beach will take no more than 5 minutes and you are on a paved walkway. I used to volunteer at the Tourist Information Booth at Mahogany Bay (we lived on Roatan for 4 years) and always advised that it's a very doable walk for all ages. Make sure to bring your bug spray - even after living there as a fulltime resident, DH was a bug magnet and we never went anywhere without it!