Menus on POA

bsblindab

NCL doesn't really have formal nights. The POA especially is super casual. Even in the upcharge restaurants, there were people wearing t-shirts and shorts.

I tried to take pictures of the menu in the MDR, but they're dark.

DSC03372.jpg

DSC03373.jpg

DSC03374.jpg

DSC03375.jpg

Here are the dailies from our cruise last week: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2251720

And here's the review I've been working on, in case you're interested in our trip!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2252994

Thank you so much. We were lucky and got the dining package..so we will probably hit up the other venues..Normally I wouldn't pay for them. Did you see the Oh What a Night musical? we saw that in 2010 on the Pearl and enjoyed it immensely.

Do they still serve lobster in the dining rooms?

Thank you so much. We were lucky and got the dining package..so we will probably hit up the other venues..Normally I wouldn't pay for them. Did you see the Oh What a Night musical? we saw that in 2010 on the Pearl and enjoyed it immensely.

Do they still serve lobster in the dining rooms?

Day 3 is Norwegian's Night Out on the POA, at least it was in August according to the Freestyle Dailies posted here recently. You are free to dress up as much as you want, but most go pretty casual. It is NCL after all, and Hawaii. The dress code is the same on this night as all others.

All the dress code requires is long pants and a collared shirt in two venues, the more formal MDR and Le Bistro, along with closed toe shoes for men. Jeans are OK. You can wear shorts in all others, but no tank tops, caps or flip flops. You can find the dress code on the NCL website.

NCL eliminated lobster from the MDR menus a while back. But, if you like lobster, they do bring on board fresh Kona lobster at that port stop, so make an early reservation for that night in LeBistro. They may have it available in one or two others as well. You can inquire on board. It is an upcharge item for pay as you go by cover charge and some of the dining packages. If you have UDP, I believe it covers upcharge items, but if it is an SDP, you will probably be charged $10 or $15 extra for the lobster.