Chair rental at Trunk Bay

Ferrygirl

Yes, you can rent chairs (low to the ground) at Trunk Bay. I've never seen beach umbrella rentals but we've never needed them. The seagrape vegetation on the beach provides plenty of shade and there are lots of shady spots available on a given day. If it's a busy port day with lots of ships it could be a little tougher to find some shade but we've always managed.

ENJOY

Thanks for your reply. Can you explain "low to the ground"? Are they sand chairs. If so, that won't work for our group - mobility problems.

Yes. I believe the chairs that I have seen have been what you call sand chairs. Low.

You can find shade at the "top" of the beach near the foliage or just beyond the sand.

• 5 weeks later...

The last time we rented chairs at Trunk, I believe it was $5 per chair but they charge a $25 security deposit that is refunded when you return the chair. It's been a few years so it may be a few dollars more at this point.