NCL Spirit TransAtlantic April 23, 2016

britthunt

Just checked the St. Maarten port schedule. Only us and Carnival Breeze in that day. Both arriving at 8 am. All should be quite calm by 10 or 11.

That's good. And we will be in same time zone as the day before, I presume, so should be able to get a proper sleep, which I approve of. :D

My bar in Toronto is called Statlers. Its on Church Street just south of Wellesley.

I don´t think we made it to Statler's, but look forward to going next time in Toronto. Toronto is special for us because we got married there in City Hall.

So, I decided on my post-cruise accommodation. Hahaha. Decided to go to Lisbon for a few days instead of BCN. Better accommodation options and there was a good deal to fly back home with a few days stop in Lisbon. :D

16 years together.

looking forward to the cruise. Lisbon should be great. I would love to go there.

Supposedly there is a gay friendly beach in St. Thomas. Maggens Cove or something like that. Anyone been there?

• 2 weeks later...

I will be flying in the day before, because I am flying from Oslo. (Also, as flying from Oslo, flying to Orlando.) Staying at a hotel on Cocoa Beach. What time does your flight arrive? Even arriving the day before, I am panicked for a delay. Hahaha.

I will be flying in the day before, because I am flying from Oslo. (Also, as flying from Oslo, flying to Orlando.) Staying at a hotel on Cocoa Beach. What time does your flight arrive? Even arriving the day before, I am panicked for a delay. Hahaha.

I know! I have this trip planned to the last detail, but I am paranoid that our flight from Atlanta will somehow be delayed or canceled and we will miss the boat. We arrive in Melbourne at 10:39am, so there is not much room for error. From there, the taxi is about 45 mins.

Two of my group arrive in Melbourne from Toronto at 1:30. I think they are nuts - but hey ... I arrive in Orlando the night before and shuttle from the hotel early in the am. Why white knuckle a cruise? - it sort of defeats the purpose. Anyhow I wish them and you good luck. See you aboard.

Two of my group arrive in Melbourne from Toronto at 1:30. I think they are nuts - but hey ... I arrive in Orlando the night before and shuttle from the hotel early in the am. Why white knuckle a cruise? - it sort of defeats the purpose. Anyhow I wish them and you good luck. See you aboard.

I think we should be okay. I'm not sure about a 1:30 arrival though!!!

Look forward to meeting everyone next week!

Officially submitted my dissertation! Now it is party time!

Tonight, the ballet at the Royal Opera House.

Tomorrow, flying to Athens.

Wednesday, flying to Frankfurt.

Thursday, flying to Oslo.

Friday, flying to Orlando!

So just time to kick my feat up and start my holiday!