Water inflatables off beach?

Brian918

In some pictures online, I occasionally see what appears to be inflatables in the water. Perhaps either a trampoline or floating iceberg for kids climb. I can't tell which property this is in front of: Margaritaville, Barefoot Cabana, Jack's, etc.

Can anyone share info on location and if there is a separate charge to use these (or does it come with the purchase of food, beverage, chairs)?

Thank you!

I don't ever recall seeing any inflatables like a trampoline or iceberg at the cruise port beaches in GT. There are kayaks and I thought , at least a one time, someone had a banana boat, but could be mistaken. If you can locate and post the picture you saw, that might help in identifying the area.

Not sure how to post pictures or links, but found on trip advisor reviews for Jack's Shack 5/25/15..."Second time and can't wait for a third."

Also a pic in an April 7th review, "Favorite Place to Chill for a day." Shows what appears to be two icebergs and one trampoline.

Another pic in the review...3/29/15, "Topher's House"

It almost looks like it is between Jack's Shack and Margaritaville.

Our two boys played on these things at a previous stop in Cozumel....kept them occupied all day. Thanks for any help in locating this place.

Thank you...our messages crossed.

Then any idea what is "next up" from Jack's Shack towards Margaritaville?

Island Jerk Bar is next to Jack's. :)

looks like the bergs are closer to island jerk.

Edited by runner15km

I think we paid $8 per person to use the inflatables. They were between pier and Jack's. My daughter (9 yr old at the time) could not get onto the bigger slide no matter how hard she tried. It takes some upper body strength. She said the trampoline was fun.

Thanks Smileyone and runner15km. Never paid that much attention to island jerk, but might have been in a "rummy haze" the last time I came back from Jack's. We went to the right and walked the north side of the island last time I was there and only made it back as far as Local Village to grab some lunch.