UK Reviews of the Week by broadhurstbob, Mossa14 & motif!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Caribbean Princess Two weeks of bliss! by broadhurstbob

This was our second cruise with Princess and first time on Caribbean Princess, we were also going to try the all-inclusive drinks package. Although we have cruised the Mediterranean many times this trip included three new ports for us, Livorno for Florence, Genoa and Marseille. This was July and we expected it to be hot, we were not disappointed. The trip was calm and smooth apart from one bumpy night. Continue reading... Two weeks of bliss!

Britannia Excellent holiday, could do better in some areas by Mossa14

We booked our cruise on Britannia in October, looking forward to a real summer holiday for a change. Real, being one where you can soak up the sun and swim in an outdoor pool. This was our third cruise, all with P&O. We live in Southampton, and from leaving home by taxi to being in our cabin was 1 hour 15 minutes. We turned up at our allotted time and only waited 30 minutes before being on board. There is no doubt it is a big ship, but we had done our homework, choosing a forward outside balcony cabin with only cabins above and below. The glass balcony makes everything look a little more spacious, what can be better than waking up, opening the curtains and being able to see the entire view from our bed. Continue reading... Excellent holiday, could do better in some areas

Anthem of the Seas Can we keep Anthem in the UK, please? by motif

Well, Anthem of the Seas appears to polarise opinions! This review is firmly in the "we loved it" camp. We were sailing as a party of 7 across 3 staterooms, including 1 accessible stateroom. I'll break my review into sections so that it is easier to find the info you want. Dining e (4 of us) were on Dynamic Dining Classic, which is where we were rotated between the 4 complimentary restaurants with the same wait staff. I was surprised with the quality of the food that came out of the galleys. It was superb. And hot (just like us Brits like). I can understand the comments about slow service. Continue reading... Can we keep Anthem in the UK, please?

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin