More Dining Qs

Anthem

What's open for breakfast and lunch in addition to the buffet? Sit down meal with menu? Link to breakfast or lunch menus anywhere?

Speciality restaurants- what's included? In NCL, you got one entree but could order as much apps and desserts and sides as you wanted.

Is there a charge for room service? Link to menu anywhere?

Is any dining venue open 24 hrs or very late?

One more- the coffee/ pastry shop next to pizza place- is cappuccino and espresso free there?

Only if on the Royal Replenish or Ultimate Packages. Otherwise it's starbucks prices, espresso was $2.75 and Cappuccino small $4 Medium $5.50 Large $7 I think from memory. I had Royal Replenish package so got all the Starbuck drinks for free.

Edited by SausPud

Anthem

What's open for breakfast and lunch in addition to the buffet? Sit down meal with menu? Link to breakfast or lunch menus anywhere?

Speciality restaurants- what's included? In NCL, you got one entree but could order as much apps and desserts and sides as you wanted.

Is there a charge for room service? Link to menu anywhere?

Is any dining venue open 24 hrs or very late?

Café Promenade. Sometimes American Icon, Silk (same menu). Windjammer.

Devinely Decadence.

Speciality restaurants depends on the place you go. Chops 1 main entrée but everything else is up to you. Wonderland you can eat as much as you want but you only get one of each thing. Jamie's Italian one main but you get family portions some times. Izumi's is pay for each thing separately

so you can eat as many of one thing as you want but pay for each serving.

There are some things in Room Serves that costs money while others are free and if you order late 3 am- 6 am there is a charge for delivery. If you are in a suite than you don't pay for anything on the Room Service menu.

Windjammer is open 24/7 (small section). Café Promenade is open23 hrs.

Café Promenade. Sometimes American Icon, Silk (same menu). Windjammer.

Devinely Decadence.

Speciality restaurants depends on the place you go. Chops 1 main entrée but everything else is up to you. Wonderland you can eat as much as you want but you only get one of each thing. Jamie's Italian one main but you get family portions some times. Izumi's is pay for each thing separately

so you can eat as many of one thing as you want but pay for each serving.

There are some things in Room Serves that costs money while others are free and if you order late 3 am- 6 am there is a charge for delivery. If you are in a suite than you don't pay for anything on the Room Service menu.

Windjammer is open 24/7 (small section). Café Promenade is open23 hrs.

Specialty restaurants, you get a complete meal, from appetizers to desserts. You could ask for a 2nd entrée, but you have to pay. Jamie's, if reading other posts, has since been converted to a-la-carte basis. You pay for each item you order. Also, available for B, L & snacks is café "Two 70" specializing is salads, paninis and those famous roast beef sandwiches.

On our Quantum sail in Feb. American Icon was open for B, L & D every day. Also, in this venue on sea days, they offer a wonderful salad bar called Tutti Salad.

Other eating establishments are Johhny Rockets and Seaplex doghouse. Did not try JR, but on other ships, breakfast was free and all other menu items were for pay.

Not on Anthem. The windjammer is only open at set times. Breakfast 7am - 11am, lunch 11:30am - 3:30pm, snacks 3:30pm - 5pm, dinner 6pm - 9pm,

I know you've actually sailed on Anthem, so I hate to question you on this, but others have reported there is a small section in the Windjammer on Anthem that is open all night. RCI advertises this as well about Anthem specifically:

Plus a new 24-hour station, The Grill, with rotisserie chicken, Philly cheese steaks, all-day breakfast and more on a menu that changes daily.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/anthemoftheseas/dining/restaurants/windjammer-marketplace/

I guess we'll see for ourselves in October! :)

Did not try JR, but on other ships, breakfast was free and all other menu items were for pay.

On Anthem, Jonny Rockets is ala carte but not open for breakfast. It's like a poolside takeaway dinner with some seating undercover but still outside.

Jamie's, if reading other posts, has since been converted to a-la-carte basis. You pay for each item you order.

Nope. RCI's brief and foolish fooray into making Jamie's a la carte was met with predictable opposition and quickly changed back to a fixed price venue.

I know you've actually sailed on Anthem, so I hate to question you on this, but others have reported there is a small section in the Windjammer on Anthem that is open all night. RCI advertises this as well about Anthem specifically:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/anthemoftheseas/dining/restaurants/windjammer-marketplace/

I guess we'll see for ourselves in October! :)

Might be at night a small section. I didn't try at night. I did try for something in the afternoon and it was completely shut. Firedoors looked. So between meal times that I have already mentioned is a big NO. So I didn't try again.

On Anthem, Jonny Rockets is ala carte but not open for breakfast. It's like a poolside takeaway dinner with some seating undercover but still outside.

I'm glad you mentioned it, as I'd forgotten. You are right, It's a hole in the wall on the right side, before entering the pool area .