Need some help

ktbmhb

The last time I was in Cozumel we went to Carlos and Charlies to the left of the pier we docked at on Royal Caribbean. This time we are cruising with Disney and I'm not sure if we dock at the same place or not.

I hear that the Carlos and Charlies we went to is no longer there but there is one to the right when you exit the pier area and it's on the Beach! That would be great to have a drink and something to eat then just sit at the beach right there. Don't really want to stay too long, maybe an hr or 2 then head back to the ship.

Can anyone help clear this up for me? Thank so much!

The last time I was in Cozumel we went to Carlos and Charlies to the left of the pier we docked at on Royal Caribbean. This time we are cruising with Disney and I'm not sure if we dock at the same place or not.

I hear that the Carlos and Charlies we went to is no longer there but there is one to the right when you exit the pier area and it's on the Beach! That would be great to have a drink and something to eat then just sit at the beach right there. Don't really want to stay too long, maybe an hr or 2 then head back to the ship.

Can anyone help clear this up for me? Thank so much!

There used to be a Carlos n Charlie's in town just to the left of Punta Langosta pier. It is ALSO to the left of International pier (where Royal ships dock) but unless it was a long time ago you would have had to take a taxi from International to town.

I believe Disney usually docks at Punta Langosta (in town) and the old Carlos n Charlie's is now the new location for snr Frogs with Hooters and Starbucks close by.

The beach club location, which used to be in addition to the town location, is a taxi ride to the right of Internstional pier and Punta Langosta. I believe it is next to Paradise Beach but I have never been so not certain of exact location.

I know that the Carlos n Charlies that was in town is now Senor Frogs are owned by the same people. What I need to know is if we can go to the one towards the right of the pier grab a drink and something to eat then sit on the beach right there. Is there a cost cause that's what I'm trying to avoid? I do believe its just a short taxi ride there and we are 6 adults.

• 2 weeks later...
I know that the Carlos n Charlies that was in town is now Senor Frogs are owned by the same people. What I need to know is if we can go to the one towards the right of the pier grab a drink and something to eat then sit on the beach right there. Is there a cost cause that's what I'm trying to avoid? I do believe its just a short taxi ride there and we are 6 adults.

Their website appears to be down. They have a facebook page, maybe ask a questions there?

Don't know how up to date this is:

http://thisiscozumel.com/things-to-do/78-beaches/165-carlos-n-charlies-beach-club/

If you Google there are also 3 hour AI prices listed.

You are talking about the Carlos & Charlies Beach Club.

Welcome to Carlos n Charlie’s Beach club, México

Restaurant, bar and beach club

Carlos’n Charlie’s Beach club is located approximately 7 miles from the southern cruise ship port, and approximately 10miles from downtown

The perfect place to spend your day at the beach in Cozumel México.

White sand, cristal blue water excellent food and drinks all served by our famous wait staff. Our staff specializes in excellent service and dancing throughout the day.

We offer free entrance, free beach chairs and umbrellas, clean restrooms, fresh water showers, hammocks, beach bed, free parking!

We also rent snorkeling equipment, lockers, rafts, towels, and our water trampoline

There you go!!